Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Tribute to the Animals

For the animal lovers at home: a few pictures of the animals I've seen on my trip so far.
Mummy to several Cathedral cats - she is not as friendly as she looks
Cathedral kittens
Cathedral kitty
From my first week or two, the donkey I met on the Mt. of Olives. I paid him to pose.
Kitten in the Armenian quarter

Armenian quarter kitty. As I took this photo a local man asked where I was from and whether there any cats in Canada. Touche, I said. Then I stopped taking pictures of cats in public.
Sadest little Armenian quarter kitty
Badger of some sort from Galillee
The camel I chose not to ride at Wadi Qelt in the desert
Donkey at Wadi Qelt
They are hard to see, but there are in fact sheep in this picture, walking along with their shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment